No matter what stage your company is at in getting Life PBR implemented, we can help!
The actuarial professionals at ARC-GA are fully knowledgeable in all aspects of the VM-20 calculation and reporting requirements. We can assist your company in:
- Education and training of staff regarding VM-20 reserve requirements
- Preparation of required regulatory documentation and reports, including the VM-31 PBR Actuarial Report
- Thought leadership and recommendations on developing or updating the company’s model governance policy
- Preparing your company for regulatory PBR reviews
- Submission of experience data to regulators
- Repricing and regulatory filing of revised product information
Is your company ready for the new GCC under development by the NAIC?
The NAIC has made public the proposed instructions and template for the GCC calculations. The actuarial professionals at ARC-GA can assist your company in:
- Providing thought leadership in interpreting the proposed GCC instructions
- Assisting in the completion of the proposed GCC template to determine the resulting group capital ratio for your company
- Education and training of staff regarding the GCC requirements
Our actuaries can assist attorneys on various topics including tax cases with the IRS or the DOJ Tax Division, state pension plans, and race-based price discrimination.